Tag Archives: king william road
Our stylists and colourists are a talented and experienced team of people, who possess invaluable insight into the hairdressing industry. Here are our favourite tips and tricks, as shared by them on our website.
- Easy Hair Care Tips: Maintaining beautiful hair can be as easy as making a simple switch in the shower.
- How To Use Dry Shampoo: Our team loves products that are multipurpose and easy to work with – dry shampoo ticks all the boxes!
- The Blonde Bible: Everything you need to know about achieving and maintaining a beautiful blonde colour.
- Professional Hair Care Secrets: Our stylists share the hair care tips they live by.
- How to Beat a Bad Hair Day: Don’t let bad hair ruin your day – banish unruly locks with these quick fixes.
- The Hair Health Diet: Because beautiful, healthy hair starts with what you eat.
- How to Get a Great Haircut: Work with your stylist and you’ll always leave the salon happy with the results.
- Our Guide to Mens Haircuts: Our stylists know that a great haircut is a man’s signature, and have shared their top five tips for guys who appreciate the best.
- Wedding Hair Checklist: We love bridal and wedding styling, and have compiled a hair checklist perfect for any bride-to-be.
xo The Yots Team
This season, we’re taking a natural approach to our waves and curls. The look is about no-fuss, low maintenance styles – but that’s no excuse for skipping your haircare and styling regimen altogether. If your hair is naturally straight, create loose waves with a styling iron and finish by lightly scrunching texturising spray into your hair. If your hair is naturally curly, apply an anti-frizz serum, let your locks dry naturally and add texturising spray to enhance movement. The look can be tailored to suit your style – whether you’re into beachy waves or something a little more grungy, it’s all about randomly placed, tousled waves and lived-in texture.
Samantha Harris by Steven Popovich for Fashion Gone Rogue
Lone Praesto for Honer Akrawi in Costume Magazine
Zosia Mamet for InStyle by Bjarne Jonasson
Therese Fischer for Free People
xox The Yots Team
We’ve been busy in the salon this season! So far this Spring, our Creative Team has styled and directed in-salon photographic shoots, created looks for runway, and styled hair for an editorial shoot (out later this week)…and the month has only just begun! We have lots of exciting things planned for October – but in the meantime, here is a snapshot of what we have been up to.
We’re always excited when New York Fashion Week rolls around, because it means that we finally have a chance to scope out new hairstyles, both on the runway and on the street.
Super sleek hair took center stage at Ralph Lauren and Monique Lhuillier
Milkman braids at Rebecca Minkoff – we have a feeling this is going to be our go-to hairstyle this spring
Perfect natural waves at Elie Tahari
Hair jewellery at Fallon – we love gold embellishments and this is no exception
Space chic at The Blonds – ridiculously amazing
Our favourite thing about Fashion Week this year was that when it came to hair and beauty, there were no rules. For every trend we saw on the runway we also saw its polar opposite. So when it comes to choosing a new hairstyle this season, keep in mind that anything goes. Forget trends – just find a look that works for you and wear it with confidence.
xox The Yots Team
Are you getting married in Adelaide soon? Don’t stress, Yots Hair has your bridal hair covered.
Our Creative Team has been extensively trained in all facets of wedding and formal hair styling. We specialise in classic styles with a modern-edge. Whether you’re envisioning a classic chignon, a bold topknot, beachy waves or a sleek style, our Team will work closely with you to achieve the bridal look you’re dreaming of. Our stylists are technically precise, with a focus on quality and technically sound hairdressing work; you don’t have to worry about your upstyle coming undone halfway through the ceremony! We know that brides have enough to worry about when planning a wedding – we want you to relax and enjoy your wedding day, knowing that your hair will look as fantastic in photographs as it does in the moment.
The Yots Team